If you receive an email that you want to have associated with a particular job or person, or that you want to store a copy of in a particular folder, do this.
- At the top of the screen, click the Email tab.
If you have Email shown in your work panel, you can also double-click Email there.
- Click the email to associate with a particular job, person, or folder.
- Click the Associate button above the list.
- Choose what you want to associate the email with.
If you are associating the email with a job or person, select the person just as you do elsewhere in Chronicle.
- Chronicle gives you a message that the email has been successfully associated with the person or folder.
Once you've done this, you will have a copy of the email both in your inbox and wherever you associated it. Deleting the message from your inbox does NOT remove it from the job or folder you associated it with; even if you delete the email from your email list, the other copy will still be there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.