When POP is encrypted, a normal setup of email boxes is impossible–Chronicle cannot pop a TLS or SSL enabled catchall box.
Instead, we leverage the use of a multiple-domain system in order to accomplish what we need.
Bypassing POP encryption
You must setup your addresses on your server to be compatible with Chronicle:
- Follow the instructions available here to setup a new domain on Tierra.net–for instance, NewDomain.com.
- In the people tab, add new addresses with your new domain to each user you have.
- Redirect each user mailbox to their corresponding email on the Chronicle domain.
- Setup a macro in each users outlook client to bcc their Chronicle domain address on outgoing messages.
- Associate received email to the appropriate job.