You are receiving this email because last evening your ChronAccounting update failed to process.
Let us see if we can point you in the right direction and get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Please check that you are able to log into QuickBooks on the QB host machine.
- Make sure that Chronicle QBConnector is running and started.
- Make sure your QuickBooks is up to date.
- Make sure your QuickBooks server is updated (Windows Updates) and operating correctly.
If these items are in order you can attempt to run it manually from the client. To do this you also need to make sure that the file in not in single user mode and that there is a free login for Chronicle to use. If you can log into QuickBooks from the same computer that you use to log into Chronicle, before you run the bridge be sure to log out of QuickBooks first. This can ensure that there is a free log in for the bridge to use.
- Have you changed permissions in QuickBooks?
- Has something on your network changed?