When you receive a bill that applies to multiple jobs or multiple departments, enter a separate line for each job and each department.
Articles in this section
- Set up for QuickBooks Server
- ChronAccounting Update Failure
- Running the QB bridge yourself
- How to Link Chronicle Jobs to Jobs Imported into Quickbooks
- Importing Jobs from QuickBooks
- Associate Everything in QuickBooks with a Job
- Break Out Expenses for Different Jobs & Departments
- Use Multiple Invoices for Multiple Departments
- Choose a Class for Every Transaction in QuickBooks
- Apply All Payments to Invoices
Please sign in to leave a comment.