- Partnering with Twilio allows you to send and receive text messages from Chronicle and have them associate to the correct job file.
- Sub & Materials costs that come from QuickBooks, as one number, can now be separated in Chronicle to show temp labor, subcontractor costs and material costs on the Job Cost Screen.
- View Job Costs by either invoiced amounts; initial bid; sold price; budgeted est. sales or collected amounts.
- SCHEDULER - The add/edit event screen has a new field showing the location (city name) of the event. This new field is found in all event types.This field has also been added in the Labor Manager as an optional column to add to the report.
- JOBS - The "site name" field found on the general tab in the job file, where you can enter a street address to identify a job by, has been added to several reports. Most recently, the Collections, Job, and Labor Managers.
- PEOPLE - NEW audit logs: You can now view all database changes made by an employee or all changes made to a person file. To find this feature go to>person file> person options list > view.
- JOBS - You are now able to edit the description and Site Name labels to further customize the job file. You will find this option on the Job tab in the MSS> Edit-checks, confirmations and Captions tab.
- JOBS - We added another ID field that you can add to jobs if need another identifier field. The new Job ID4 field and the old Job ID3 can now only be visible in the job file only if you enter a label. You will find this option on the Job tab in the MSS> Edit-checks, confirmations and Captions tab.
- PEOPLE - Importing and Exporting people has more functionality. For example importing adds ability to map more columns of data during the import functions such as: office description field; person addresses and office addresses; and multiple phone/emails. Exporting captures more data fields for export. For example: people address/contact information and the office address/contact information.
- FINANCIAL BETA - The new Financial Report now allows you to search for all jobs with a calendar event within a given date range. This will allow the user to cross check that these jobs were all invoiced.
- COLLECTIONS - A column for job category has been added to the Collection Manager.
- BUDGETING - Doors and Housewares added to Xactimate category list.
- SYSTEM SETUP - Job sub-tabs that can now be hidden in the job file are: Equipment/Inventory, Feedback, P.O.s, and Tasks.
- JOBS - You can now customize start time when adding a department to a job.
- SETUP - Allow an automatic rule to activate another department's activity.
- EQUIPMENT - Enter daily equipment costs in the Main System Setup.
- JOBS - Can customize a department to auto-add to a job for a specific category/subcategory of job.
- INVENTORY - The ability to search the inventory list has been added to the Job file.