- Bing Maps: Some browser updates broke Bing Maps, this release will correct that.
- NEW! Missing Class Finder: Find improper QB classing from Chronicle.
- NEW! Jobs (beta) tab: Faster job searches. Let us know what you think.
The new jobs tab makes searching for jobs easier and faster.
- Speed: Searches are faster and more efficient
- More entries searched: Text searches automatically search first name, last name, description, site name, job number, job ID 2 (claim #) through job ID 4, and street address. You no longer need to use multiple searches on the advance search menu; this is all handled in a single step.
- Multiple search tabs: If you’re working with a list of jobs and need to find a specific job, just click the + button to open a new tab.
- Reduced clicks: The most common searches—My jobs, Active Production jobs , and All In Progress—run with a single click. The search menus drop down additional choices, so you can run any stock or saved report with no more than two clicks.
- Custom searches: Search on any set of conditions. Add custom conditions for one time use, or save the conditions so you can reuse those conditions from the Saved Searches.
- Customizable: Choose what columns to see, how to multi-select, what your default initial view is, and more.
- Organized infopanel buttons: Buttons over the infopanel (the detail for the selected job at the right) are grouped. The most common options need only a single click, but the drop-down arrows at the right of each button give additional related options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.