The Tools in the ribbon gives you access to many of the features of the Scheduler:
- Back: Move backwards in time.
- Today/This Week/This Month: Depending on which settings you have selected, this button will take you back to the current day, week, or month.
- Forward: Move forward in time.
- Add: Opens a new event screen to add an event.
- Edit: Opens the event screen to edit the selected event. Depending on the Scheduler Settings in the system setup, Chronicle may ask if you are sure you want to edit this event.
- Delete: Deletes the selected event. Depending on the Scheduler Settings in the system setup, Chronicle may ask if you are sure you want to delete this event.
- Maps: View or print the location of the event on a map or view or print the directions to the event from other job locations, your place of business, other offices, or any other address you wish to enter. For more information, read How to Access Maps in Chronicle.
- Print/Send Workorder: Generates information for selected employees telling them where they need to go and what they need to do when they get there. Can be printed or emailed.
- Map Jobs & Equipment: After you have linked Chronicle to Logikos and/or NexTraq, from the Scheduler you can view where your equipment, vehicles, and employees are by clicking on this button in the tool bar. This gives you added ability to schedule events based on the resources closest to the job.
- Refresh: Refreshes the Scheduler screen
- New Scheduler Window: Opens another Scheduler screen that you can customize.
- View a Job's Schedule: This lets you select a job and opens up that job's schedule in a new screen.
- Save View: Save the current Scheduler view so that you can open it later. A link to this Scheduler screen will be placed in the Saved Reports list.
- Show InfoPanel: InfoPanel customization in the Main System Setup determines what you see on the panels in Chronicle. To view an InfoPanel for an event simply click on the event and you will see the panel. If you do not see the panels to the right of the Scheduler, be sure that in the ribbon the boxed is checked next to the Show InfoPanel. By double clicking on many of the fields in the panel, you can open up other parts of the program that are related to the field you selected. You can also view the InfoPanel by right clicking on an event.
- Unassigned Events/Jobs: Many times you need to schedule an event for a job long before you know who is available to go and do the work or sometimes a job goes unscheduled for a period of time. To view which events have no resources assigned or to see which production jobs have no scheduled events, check the box in the ribbon that says unassigned events/jobs. This provides you with an additional column to view these lists.
- Customization Options: Each log in has options as to how they want to view their Scheduler Display.
- Tools: These Tools are less used than other aspects of the Scheduler. Let's you edit/sort the resource order, view the audit logs, deleted events, Customize the Display or Check for Repairs of events found within the scheduler. For example begin and start dates are switched.
Please sign in to leave a comment.