Journal entries, documents, surveys, and folders are each assigned security levels when they are created. This lets you decide as you create information who should be able to see it. Some journals should only be read by management; others could be relevant to anyone working on the job. To give flexibility here, Chronicle lets you assign a separate level to each of these types of items.
Articles in this section
- Changing Employee Security Levels
- Setting Security Levels for Different Options in Chronicle
- Making Exceptions for Specific People
- What Different Security Contexts Control
- Parts of Chronicle that Anyone Can Use (No Security Context)
- Parts of Chronicle Where the Security Levels are Assigned as you Work