Job Costing: Now you can easily compare all actual expenses to the total projected expenses by simply checking/unchecking "view detail" in the upper right hand corner of the job cost screen. When there is no detail, you will see a single number for all “total projected expenses” which is calculated by the percentage set for the target gross profit% in the Mains System Setup.
Job Manager: You can now see activity detail across all departments in addition to isolating a department or division. A Color Key lets you easily see what the job, department, activity and missing documents are. All this one ONE screen! And you can still double click to open job files.
- Stopped inserted text from deleting text already within the body of a journal.
- Screen no longer loses text field for notes created in the app
- New screen now resizes properly.
- Allows text to be pasted
- Unknown email address gets failure notice that exposes the forwarding address
- If sender address is unknown forward now functions
- Unknown sender link will now associate email to person
- When adding images or scans to a job file the screen now automatically refreshes the document name.
- New option now allows the linking of non-employees to job when person is added.
Please sign in to leave a comment.