Please follow the steps exactly as they are seen in this article.
Requirements for adding Secure Digital Signatures:
- that you have Chronicle Email setup.
- that you have a license for Chronicle PDF Converter (an add on feature that automatically sends all outgoing email attachments as PDFs).
1. START by opening Chronicle's Main System Setup>Program Links>RightSignature tab.
2. BEFORE you set up your RightSignature account:
- Go to Chronicle's Main System Setup> Program Links tab> RightSignature tab.
- Identify the employee who will be responsible for receiving RightSignature notifications. This will be the person that gets the emails to email@example.com (you will not be adding this email address under the person profile).
- This includes the Rightsignature activation email and any future RightSignature communication about the account (see graphic below).
3. NEXT, to setup RightSignature account, click on the "Go to RightSignature.com" button. This takes you to the Right Signature website.
You must use the following email format as your email address and Username for the right signature account in order for this to work: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must use your primary Chronicle domain.
Please sign up for Right Signature by either, calling 855-895-4862, email email@example.com or go to the www.rightsignature.com and chat with a support specialist.
These instructions are for a new RightSignature account. If you have an existing RightSignature account please contact Chronicle Support at firstname.lastname@example.org before you complete this process.