To email a document for signatures:
- Open the job file you wish to send and SDS document from.
- From the Docs tab add an RS document template.
- The Docs tab will now have some additional fields that you need to fill out to send.
- Type in the name of the person to send it to and their email address. If sending to two people check the box to get fields for the second person.
- Add in a subject line and body text for the email if you wish.
- Select the number of days the links in the email sent to the customer will remain active.
- When all of this information is in, click the “send for signature” button.
PREV: SDS Part 1- Creating Secure Digital Signature Documents
NEXT: SDS Part 3 - What does the customer need to do?
Please sign in to leave a comment.