You can edit events from different places in the program and all will take you to the same screen you used to add the event. Make the changes you need, click Save.
- On the Scheduler tab, click the Edit button.
- On the Scheduler, double-click the event.
- On the Scheduler, click the event to select it, and then right click and choose Edit from the menu.
- From a person or job list, select which person or job you need to schedule. Click Go in the ribbon and select Calendar. (You can also check the audit log for events from this screen.)
From this list, select the event and click on edit. You can also add, print, delete, view deleted events or view the audit log for the selected event.
- To adjust the end time: Click the event on the Scheduler. Then position the mouse over the bottom edge of the event. When the pointer changes to an up/down double-arrow (), click and drag the bottom of the event.
You can drag the ending time either up or down. Works with start time as well.
- To move the whole event to a different time or person: Click the event and drag and drop to a different time or a different calendar.
- From within the Job File, go to the Schedule Tab, you can add Edit the same way as on the Main Scheduler Screen.
Check for repairs
Sometimes events do not get put in properly and have incorrect times. For example, the ending time is before the starting time. Chronicle will not add such an event to the Scheduler but rather keeps a list of invalid times. Once you click on Check for Repairs on the Tools drop down, Chronicle will try to reconcile the dates/times and only then will it add them to the Scheduler. This gives you an opportunity to fix them if necessary.