Chronicle has made some amazing improvements for you!
If you have a Dymo Label Printer installed on your computer, Chronicle can easily print labels for people and orgs. Starting on the people or organization tab, search for a list of people/orgs. Then right click on a name to see an option for printing directly to the Dymo printer.
Updates to Logikos
If you have linked Chronicle to your Logikos account, Chronicle will now show you a list of equipment whose location can not be identified, thus giving you the opportunity to go and find it.
There is a new setting in the Main System Setup that will allow you to automatically add departments to jobs.
Viewing receivables by current actions in a pivot table is now possible. These are the same current actions you now use in the Collections Manager. You can see all the actions the collections effort is taking from an aging stand point. For example, how much money is +90 days for this particular action?
e.g., a schedule screen could pop up for scheduling an activity when that activity becomes active, or completing an activity could trigger scheduling for another activity
*Chronicle now has the ability to support multiple users on the same computer.*
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
We have fixed the following issues:
- Chronicle messaging recipients are now included in forwarded messages
- Resolved a discrepancy in Log-In Reporting vs. Usage reporting
- Better support for longer document file names
- Some emails not being forwarded
- Versioning engine for documents wasn’t capturing all versions
- Editing rule created an error
- Eliminate ability to enter price by job; only allow price by dept
- Financial report 2: Invoiced amounts missing if no payment applied
- Prevented Logikos job export if job site address was missing/incomplete
- Unhandled error when shutting Chronicle down from scheduler tab
- WIP: Credit memos were subtracted rather than added to invoice
Here are some new or changed features:
- Print labels/addresses on Dymo label printer
- Enhanced Contact Import process
- Added ability to hide Equipment, Feedback, PO's, and Task tabs in job module
- Added ability to prevent negative WIP numbers
- Added ability to rename description and Site Name
- Added department rule to schedule an event
- Added ID4 field to setup and to job
- Added Job cost preference to allow zero projected costs
- Allowed re-export to Logikos if export status is failed
- Allowed Chronicle support team to rename categories of Employee/Customer
- Allowed zero cost jobs and consider those jobs 100% complete immediately
- Added ability to automatically add a particular department to all jobs
- WIP report now has the ability to do a date range, which speeds up the report considerably if you don’t want to deal with old jobs.