Any email you receive should be manually be associated to a particular job (or person). The job's journal functions as the email folder for that job. However, you might want to also to store a copy in a particular folder, do this.
- At the top of the screen, click the Folders tab.
- Click the "add folder" button to create the folder needed.
- At the top of the screen, click the Email tab.
- You will see the folder you created to the left of the list of emails.
- Select and drag/drop the email to the desired folder.
Once you've done this, you will have a copy of the email both in your inbox and wherever you associated it. Deleting the message from your inbox does NOT remove it from the job or folder you associated it with; even if you delete the email from your email list, the other copy will still be there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.