If you've assigned tasks to others (or others have assigned tasks to you) you can print details about tasks or print a list of tasks:
- At the top of the screen, click the Tasks tab.
- If needed, change the Task Status at the top left of the screen.
You can choose Incomplete (tasks that aren't done yet), Complete (tasks that are done), or Deleted.
- In the Task View at the top left of the screen, indicate who you want to see tasks for.
To see tasks that you are supposed to be doing: Choose Tasks Assigned to Me.
To see all tasks that you have assigned to anyone: Choose Tasks I Have Assigned.
To see all tasks you have assigned to a particular person: Choose Tasks I Have Assigned to a Person.
To see all tasks associated with a job: Choose Tasks Concerning a Customer.To see all tasks that anyone has assigned to a particular person: Choose All Tasks Assigned to a Person. For example, you would choose this to see the complete set of tasks assigned to any employee.
- If you've chosen completed tasks, Chronicle asks for the date range.
Chronicle will only list those tasks that were completed during the range that you specify; this prevents your having to wade through a list of tasks that were complete months ago.
This is initially set to show two weeks worth of tasks. To use different dates, click the button to bring up a calendar and just click the date you want, or manually edit the month, day, or year entries. Chronicle automatically changes the day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) to be correct for the date you choose.
- If you chosen to see tasks for a person, Chronicle asks you to pick the person.
You pick the person here just as you do elsewhere in Chronicle; type up to four letters of the person's last name, click the person in the list if needed, and then click Next.
- To print details about a single task: Click the task in the list once to select it. Then click Options, highlight Print [Detail Report], and then click Task.
To print details about several tasks: Click the checkbox to the left of each task you want to print. Then click Options, highlight Print [Detail Report], and then click Selected Tasks.
To print the list of tasks: Click Options and then click Print Task List.
- In the Report Setup (that is, the print options) box, click OK to continue.
To see the report on the task(s) on the screen, click Preview. If you do this, you'll have to repeat the previous step if you also want a printed copy.
To print to a different printer than the one shown, click Setup and choose the printer you want there.