To email a document for signatures:
- Open the job file you wish to send and SDS document from.
- From the Docs tab add an RS document template.
- The Docs tab will now have some additional fields that you need to fill out to send.
- Type in the name of the person to send it to and their email address. If sending to two people check the box to get fields for the second person.
- Add in a subject line and body text for the email if you wish.
- Select the number of days the links in the email sent to the customer will remain active.
- When all of this information is in, click the “send for signature” button.
The recipient will get an email with a link which will take them to this document located on Right Signature’s web site where they will fill out any information fields.
Because of Chronicle’s partnership with Right Signature, once the customer clicks submit, Right Signature will send the document back to Chronicle and Chronicle will save it to the file that it was sent from. The employee that sent it will receive an email letting them know that a signed document is available for viewing in the job file on the Docs tab!