There are some things that you must contact Chronicle Support to do for you. Email us at email@example.com for any of the following:
- If you have the only level 7 security setting in your company and have forgotten or lost your password to log into Chronicle, Support can reset it for you.
- If your list of active jobs has gotten out of hand, we can do a batch job completion of all pending and active departments/activities for a single department or all departments where the department due date is before a specified date. These jobs will not be deleted only completed and are still in the system.
- Chronicle has its own sequential numbering system and that cannot be changed however, you can ask Support to start the numbering system with a number of your choosing. For example, the default is to start with 101, you can choose 3001.
- Employees over time can adjust the default email methods to use either Internet email or Chronicle's internal messaging system. We can reset all employees to either of these two methods for you so that you do not have to go into each employee file and do it manually.
- The categories of customer/employee are default to most of the businesses that use Chronicle but there are a few who have clients instead of customers and do not really have employees but will still use the category to associate them to the job file. Only a Support tech can change these category labels.