Labor hours can be imported from the scheduler. Chronicle fills in the labor screen using the people, job, hours, department, and activity associated with the scheduler event. Chronicle only creates labor entries for job and department-related scheduler events; it doesn't create labor entries for personal events. You'll have the opportunity to confirm and adjust the entries before the labor is actually posted.
Before Importing labor from the scheduler, make any necessary adjustments to your scheduler. (Adjust the length of any scheduler events that took more or less time than was scheduled, delete events that got canceled, etc.)
This will make what is imported more accurate. (You can also adjust times or delete lines on the labor screen.)
Once in the Chronicle Labor Manager, select Import.
Once on the Import Labor screen:
- Import Labor For: Select who to Import Labor for
- From: Chose a date range
- Lunch Deduction: Select if you want a lunch deduction taken out and if you want that done manually for each entry or have a set lunch.
- Name Format: Select the format you want to display Employee names
- Source: Select if you are importing from the scheduler or a mobile device or both
- Events to show: Choose if you want to see events not yet imported or all events
- Import: Decide if you want to import all events or selected events
Review your entries, make any necessary adjustments, select to Import & Stay or Import & Close.