- In MSS, on the list of divisions, select the division to remove.
- Click the Delete button.
- Chronicle asks you to confirm that you want to delete the division; click Yes.
Getting Deleted Divisions Back
Divisions are easy to create and it is just as easy to restore a division from the deleted list.
- On the list of divisions, change the Active entry to Deleted.
This takes you to a list of deleted divisions.
- Select the division to make active again.
- Click the Undelete button.
- To return to the list of active divisions, change the status back to Active.
Please sign in to leave a comment.