Chronicle’s Image Viewer Thumbnails provides you with a quick and easy way to view multiple images on the screen using thumbnails that can be resized, renamed, deleted or undeleted, and selected for emailing or faxing.
From the Image Viewer Screen you can:
- Easily select and rename images with your own descriptions
- Click to email images which opens a journal screen with the selected images already attached
- Select the size of the thumbnails so you can easily see more or less images on the screen
- Double click to open an image in another program or scroll through the images
- Save selected images to your hard drive if you need to move them elsewhere
- Switch to the Image Editor for more in depth image editing.
How to find the Image Viewer
You can customize Chronicle to default to the Image Viewer every time you open an image file. This setting is found in the Job File> Docs tab> Tools button> Customize Display and then check/uncheck "use thumbnail view". Once checked, it will open every time you select an image file to view.
How to use the Image Viewer
Selecting Images: Use the ctrl key to select specific images or the shift key to select a group of images.
Renaming Images: Select the image and at the top of the screen type a description for it. Click on a different picture to save description.
To Email Images: Select all the images that need to be emailed and click on the fax/email button. This will open a journal screen with the images already attached. You simply fill out the rest of the journal screen and send.
Editing Images: Select image to be edited and click on add/edit images to be taken to the Image Editor.
Turning the image viewer on and off: You can customize whether you want to use the Image Viewer or not. This setting is found in the Job File> Docs tab> Tools button> Customize Display.