This lets you identify jobs that are missing any defined document or any required document. See Setting Up Required Documents for more on how to identify which documents are required in each department and be sure to understand the difference between the filters and the search options on the left.
- At the top of the screen, click the main Jobs tab.
- To the left of the screen, select the search query for either> All jobs by: active jobs or> Dept jobs by: all active.
- In the Tool Bar click the Filter button> Document > choosing any one of the listed searches to find jobs with or without documents.
- Chronicle then asks you to choose which department and which document you want to check for.
- Click next to see the jobs that match your selections.
The actual documents listed here depend on what you have set up for documents in the Main System Setup.