This lets you identify jobs that are missing required documents. Read Setting Up Documents in the Main System Setup for more info on how to identify which documents are required in each department. Also, be sure you understand the difference between the filters and the search options on the left.
- At the top of the screen, click the Jobs tab.
- To the left select All Jobs: Active Jobs.
- In the Tool bar, click Filter> Documents> Jobs without a Document.
- Select the department that the document is associated to.
- Select which document you want to look for.
- The Jobs list will now only list those jobs that lack the document you chose.