When you delete a person in Chronicle, the information is never really removed from the system; it’s just make invisible so you don’t see it during your normal operations. Because of this, if you ever need to get someone back that you deleted or made inactive, you can do it:
- At the top of the screen, click the People tab.
- At the top left of the screen, click the Status entry, and pick Deleted.
- Type up to four letters of the person’s last name in the Locate entry.
- Double-click the person name in the list of names to open the person’s file.
- In the toolbar at the right, click Undelete Person.