The log in credentials you will need are the same ones you use for the desktop version of Chronicle.
- User name: first 4 letters of last name, first 2 letters of first name
- Password: usually your first name unless you changed it
- Support ID: found at the top of the Chronicle program screen
Anyone logged into Chronicle is counted as a user. If you purchased 5 users for Chronicle, this means any 5 people can be logged into Chronicle at any one time whether you are using the desktop version or the app. You can purchase more users for a nominal monthly fee.
The first screen you see is the Menu screen in two parts:
Main Menu Items
- Jobs - list jobs you are associated to with the ability to search for any job
- Schedule - lists the next 7 days of your scheduled events
- Contacts - lists recent contacts and groups with the ability to search for anyone
- Email - shows received emails that you have not removed from the list
Additional Menu Items
- Outbox - shows emails not sent yet if you are in a low cell coverage area
- Quick Start - shows the splash screen and what the new changes might be
- Help - access to these help files
- Settings - that you can control from within the app
- Log Out - you do not need to log out of the app but should you want to ....
- Stop Labor (only visible if activated) - a convenient place to make sure you are not running the time keeper