The best way to handle photos with the app is to go through the property you are working at and take the pictures. That way a copy will be saved on your phone. You will need to remember to clean out your camera's Photo Roll from time to time.
Next, go to the Chronicle app and upload the pictures to the specific job file using the steps below. No more do you have to download them to a hard drive and them upload them to Chronicle. View this 1 minute video that shows you how.
1. From the Job Details screen go to the "+" menu and select Import Photos.
- what department they are for
- what requirements they meet
- what quality you wish to import
- security level
- add additional info to the document name
Chronicle by default picks the name which is identical to the requirement name. You can change the name at this time if you need too.
3. Click next to import pictures or use the in-app camera.