The owner or operations manager should periodically review all billing to make sure that all jobs and activities are being billed, that departments are being attached to the right invoice, and that the right amounts are being billed. In addition to finding jobs that haven't been billed and comparing a list of completed activities to your estimating system's billing summary, this procedure also gets you information needed to monitor billing:
- At the top of the screen, click the Financial tab.
- Click the drop down list and pick the appropriate receivables or work billed view.
- Click the Filter tab (at the top left of the window) and select how far out you want billing listed for.
Once you choose a filter, that filter is used every time you come to the receivables unless you come back to the Filter tab and change your setting.
- You see a spread sheet. Click any numerical column to sort by that column.
For example, you might want to sort by invoice #, by days out, or by amount owed.
- Double-click any line to access the corresponding invoice(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.