- On the list-limiting options on the left of the People tab, under Employees, click Active. Double-click the person to open person profile and go to the IDs tab.
- Using the Update QB ID button, enter the initials from QuickBooks as the accounting ID for this person, and then click OK to save the change.
How to Use:
- The Sales Rep must be entered in the QB sales rep list and must be identified on the invoice in the Sale Rep field. This allows you to run reports in QB on sales.
- The Sales Rep ID must be in entered in the person file in Chronicle. This is a one time action. When this is done you will see which sales rep belongs to the invoice listed on the financial tab in Chronicle. [pic]
- If you want to run reporting out of Chronicle you must also associate the sales rep to the file with the role of sales rep (or what ever tern you used for this role in Chronicle.).
This article plus these two other articles explain how to use Sales Rep IDs in Quick books with Chronicle:
Setting Up Sales Reps in QuickBooks
Modifying QuickBooks Invoices to Collect Sales Rep Info
Please sign in to leave a comment.