Chronicle now lets you set an automatic reply for any of your email addresses. (You can only set an autoreply for yourself.)
- Find yourself on the People tab.
- Go to your communications options
You can get there in several ways: double-click any Phone or Communications entry on the InfoPanel or double-click your name in the list of people to open your person file and then click Add/Edit above the Phone, Fax & Email box.
- On your Phone, Fax, Email list, double-click the email address that you want to set an autoreply for.
You could also click the address and click Edit.
- Check the Auto reply... box, enter the test to reply with, and click OK.
- Close the Phone, Fax, Email window when done.
To disable the auto-reply in the future: Return to the communications options and uncheck Auto Reply....