Occasionally a document gets accidentally associated with the wrong job. If this happens, here's how to associate the document with the right job:
- At the top of the screen, click the Jobs tab.
- If the job you need isn't shown in the list, use one of the options on the left to view the appropriate list of jobs.
For example, to list all active jobs, click By Status, pick the department name and then pick Active.
- Click the job that the document is current associated with.
- Click the Go button, highlight Documents, and click View Existing.
- On the list of documents, click the document that should not be with the current job, and then click Options and click Copy to Clipboard.
- Click Options again, highlight Edit, and then click Disassociate document.
Do NOT delete the document; deleting the document would remove the document itself; we only want to remove the pointer to the document from this job while keeping the document.
- Go to the job that you want to associate the document with, click Go, highlight Job, and click Paste from Clipboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.