When adding or changing a person, whether an employee of your company, or a sub-contractor who works for you, or a member of an organization you deal with or a customer, a prospect, or a personal contact, you enter the information in the same way:
- At the top right of the screen, click Quick Add. There are two choices:
- Job for person: Use only if this is a new job/customer.
- Person: Use to add all other categories of people.
- Enter the person’s name and category and any address, phone or email information you may have.
The name and category are required; all the other entries are optional. Employees need the category of "employee". If you have additional phone numbers or email addresses, you can add now or go to the person file later to add or update. For a customer, enter the job site address if you know it otherwise use a mailing address. It can be edited later.
- Click OK.
Chronicle will add the person.
After this, you will see the person info file; this is the same screen that you see when changing a person. From this screen you can add or change any information about the person.
If you’re entering a customer, the Job Entry screens automatically come up as soon as you close the person screen; see Adding a Job.
Changing Information for People
- At the top of the screen, click the People tab.
- Double-click the person you want to change information for.
This brings up the person info file (shown below); from this screen you can add to or change any information about the person.
Please sign in to leave a comment.